Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- CS Partners Ltd makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of the material presented on this website
and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law. You acknowledge that the material may not be accurate, complete or fit for purpose and that its use is entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that any use you make
of the material presented on or through this website is suitable for your
- This website contains material in which the copyright is owned by CS Partners Ltd or its licensors including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, photographs, visual design, branding, source code and layout. The website and any of its components may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without the written permission of CS Partners Ltd. Content may be downloaded for your own personal and private use and you acknowledge that by downloading you
do not acquire any ownership rights.
- You agree not to transmit via this website any material that is libellous, defamatory, misleading, obscene or otherwise unlawful. Such action and any other unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim against you for damages and may be a criminal offence.
- This website may contain links to other, third party websites. Such links are provided for your convenience to provide additional information and CS Partners has no control over this content and makes no representations or warranties as to its accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose.
- You may not include links to this website from any other website without the prior written permission of CS Partners Ltd.